We place immense emphasis on the safety and security of all our students. Being our top-most priority, The Star Global School boasts of secure and CCTV monitored premises and transport facilities with a clean and hygienic environment.
STEPS TO ENSURE COVID SAFETY IN THE SCHOOL PREMISES
- All vehicles before pick up of the students are sanitized.
- It is ensured that all students are wearing masks and carrying their sanitizers and drinking water by a teacher present in the bus.
- On reaching the school, at the School gate, their temperature is taking using a thermal scan machine and any student have fever, cold/cough is not allowed to enter the school and arrangements are made to send the student back by informing the parents.
- Before the arrival of the students each classroom to be used are cleaned, dusted and sanitized thoroughly and all washrooms are also cleaned, washed and sanitized thrice a day. The liquid soap is kept in each washroom.
- When a child uses a washroom there is an attendant on duty to check that child follows COVID Protocols like washing and sanitizing after the use of washroom.
- Each child after visit to washroom has to sanitize his hands.
- Inside the classrooms, the children are sitting keeping COVID norms, at least 6 feet away from any other child.
- All children have to wear mask all the time during their stay in the school.
- After the school children are staggered for leaving for home and again vehicles are sanitized and teachers are present in each bus to monitor the students.
- Children are handed over to their parents on their designated stops.
- Temperature chart is being maintained for each day of the school for students and all other employees.
- No visitors/ parents visiting are allowed to enter without the mask and proper sanitization at the gate as well as at the reception.
- For the school open days, not more than a couple is allowed, 5 minutes slot is between two parents and spraying is carried during this time by group- d staff.
- In case the child has been unwell, proper medical is submitted by the parent along with copy of medical prescription.
- Mandatory measures check list is also displayed in at the reception and every classroom.
Teachers and Staff:
- All teachers and staff have been vaccinated.
- Teachers and staff are also checked at the School Entry gate for Temperature, Cough/Cold and anyone having symptoms is not allowed entry.
- Teacher and other staff have to wear mask at all time.
General: No large group activities like class assemblies or any group dance etc. is being conducted. Some sporting activity in which children can maintain social distancing is allowed.